Monday, February 17, 2014

One Door Closing

It's kind of funny. The act of pushing the publish button on my last post made everything crystal clear. Funny how life happens that way. After 3+ years of blogging here at Unscripted Journey, my internet home is getting relocated. While I'm sad to let the past 376 posts see their end, I'm glad to move on to newer and better things.

I want to thank y'all for following along here at Unscripted Journey. I have appreciated each and everyone of you. And, because of that, I hope you'll come join me over at my new blog. Again, for personal reasons I don't want to post the name and/or URL of my new blog publicly on this one, but I would gladly like to send you the information via email. While I didn't hear from anyone (except my husband) on my last post, I hope that occasionally you still stop by and might get the news. Just leave a comment and I'll email you my new blog info.

I really hope you'll come follow my new blog...it's seriously adorable and you're going to love it. It's a lot of the great things about Unscripted Journey but there's going to be a new layer of honesty that I'll be able to provide with this change. Please leave me a comment so you can come follow along!



8 comments:

Bibi said...

I still read your blog and would love to continue reading your new one!! I'll email you :) Thanks, Betty!

Hubs said...

I am reading this!

Melissa said...

So sorry, girl. It makes sense, what you are saying & i am so sorry you have to go through this every year. And at random moments through each year. Praying for you today!

Laura said...

Don't apologize for talking about the things that you need to talk about! Thanks for sharing honestly and openly. I always appreciate blogs that do that. I'm sorry that this is such a hard time of year for you. Praying for you.

LWLH said...

Will def. be checking these out, thanks girl! :)

Michelle said...

I've enjoyed reading your blogs. I'd love to keep following you.

Melissa said...

i am reading this:) But i haven't been!! I somehow wasn't following you in bloglovin. I thought you weren't blogging anymore... even though i still follow you on instagram! I am sorry! Correcting this problem now!

Melissa said...

i want to keep following too! xoxo

 
site design by designer blogs