Sunday, February 16, 2014

Help! Please.

Hey y'all...

So I made a bit of a boo-boo and missed the chance to renew my URL with Google and apparently have lost the chance to do anything with it. But, before I make any decisions on how to handle this, I wanted to see first, if you were still able to read my posts. It might sound silly, but...if you try to go to unscriptedjourney com, it won't go to the site. Yet, when you go to my old blogspot address it will still forward it correctly to my URL. 

So, if you're reading this, let me know!

Also, let me know what you think about these options:

1) Leave the address as my old it-takes-2 blogspot com,  but leave the new blog name of Unscripted Journey. I feel that this may lose the least readership in the long run.

2) Retire this blog (which is a URL mess that I can't fix) and start a new one. (I'm kind of leaning towards this despite my potential loss of readers.) Part of me is wanting a fresh start with a new blog. If I did change, I would glad let my readers know the new address if they asked. For personal reasons I'm not wanting to broadcast the new address if I did move.

3) Pick another new URL, and start using it, but leave everything at this blog...if that makes sense.

Let me know what you think...and pretty please. I'm just trying to figure out how badly I messed this up. So, even if someone else responds let me know what you think too!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs