Monday, May 6, 2013

{ what I do }
Blog Every Day in May



This is another make up post for the Blog Every Day in May challenge. Today's prompt is "if you can't answer with your job, what do you do?"

Since I currently don't have a job, this is both easier and harder. I can't just say student because being a student is my job right now. But, it also means I'm used to answering this question without answering with a job. So, here it goes.

I help make my husband's life better. I stay active in my niece's life. I maintain relationships with friends and family. I try to improve the world as much as I can. I pursue my hobbies and interests. I encourage others. I do life.

I hope that even with a job, much of this would keep the same answer. At the end of the day, these are the things that matter to me and are much more important than a job. 





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs