Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{ My Life in 115 Words }
Blog Every Day in May Linkup








Today's prompt is to share our life story in 250 words  or less. I've done it in 115 words.



Born.
Only child.
Two.
Brother and Sister - Twins!
Move.
Move again.
Five.
Sundown Elementary.
Move and move again.
Ten.
Brother sick.
Comes home.
Brother sick.
Eleven.
Birthday at hospital.
Brother dies.
Move again.
McDonald Junior High.
Lose friends.
Make new friends.
Move again.
Thirteen.
Katy Junior High.
Fourteen.
Katy High School.
Lose friends.
Band and choir.
Make new friends.
Eighteen.
Graduate.
Move again.
San Antonio.
Hurricane Katrina.
Meet husband.
First job.
Nineteen.
Get engaged.
Move. Again.
Twenty.
New Orleans.
Second job.
Wait.
Third job.
Wait some more.
Twenty-three.
Get married.
Niece.
Travel.
Laid off.
Twenty-four.
Move in with in-laws.
University of New Orleans.
Engineering.
Fail.
Sociology.
Much better.
Twenty-six.
Looking forward.


Also, next week is finals, so as you can imagine I'm burying myself in books. I may not be around much the next week and half...unless I need a break, then I'll probably post something here. Either way, I'll be back soon!





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs