Sunday, May 19, 2013

Coming Up...

As you all know I have this one really adorable niece.



She's wonderful and we're just crazy about each other.

But, her mom and dad, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law just shared some great news recently!

First, we found out that we will be welcoming another niece through the wonderful process of adoption!!! Her name will be Norah and we are just so excited about her. We are so glad to be joining them in the process of adoption!

Then, Lee and Lindsay shared the very exciting news that they will be having a baby!!! Their due date is in December, and we can't wait to welcome this baby into our family. We're just so excited!!

I can't believe I'm getting another niece and another niece or nephew!! It's just so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet both of these wonderful babies and get to love on them just as much as I have loved on Parker. I hope I can build a relationship like the one I've built with Parker!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs