Friday, April 26, 2013

{ Why I Blog }
Linkup



Leslie recently asked her readers to tell her why they blog. Since I'm a reader, and I think it's important we all remember the reason why we blog, I'm joining in.

I know that I have told you about the reasons I blog many times. Maybe not in a dedicated blog post, but most assuredly in other posts I've talked about it, but today I'm going to focus on it and tell you why I blog.

I blog for me. It's one of my creative outlets. A place I can come and share my thoughts. A place where I can share my plans for an apartment I don't have, clothes I can't afford, and witty things I can't come up with on my own and people like me for it.

I blog for the memories. I love looking back to old posts and seeing what the hubs and I have done, the places we've gone, the people we've seen, all of it. I keep planning to make a blog book and have it printed. I would hate to lose all of the writing I've done here.

I blog for the personal space it offers me. This is only place I can make exactly the way I want it without having to consider another person. I can put any blog design I want and that's cool. If it's pink, it's not like the hubs has to look at it. It's one of the places I can fully express myself without concern about anyone else.

I blog for the therapy. Writing always makes me feel better. Even if I'm not writing about what's bothering me. Plus, it's a lot cheaper too!

I blog to get to know you too. I enjoy seeing what people write about. I LOVE getting comments from my readers. It all makes my life a little better.

So, there you have it. The reasons I blog. If this is your first time stopping by, thanks so much! If you come and see me regularly, thank you too! I appreciate each and every one of you!

If you're new here and want to follow along with what's going on in my life, here's all the places you can find me!







Why do you blog?






No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs