Monday, April 8, 2013

Picture Time

In February my adorable niece turned 2, which I still can't believe.

Then, while I was on spring break, my sister-in-law asked me to take Parker's two year photos. After a week of overcast skies, the sun came out in force so I had to fight with shadows during our shoot. It definitely made things difficult and left me a little disappointed in the results. But that's ok. I still got to spend a day with my adorable niece and that's always what matters.


I love this sweet girl. When I see her, inevitably she comes up to me, takes my hand and leads me to show me something. It can be a toy we're going to play with or a book to read. I love that she always wants to share something with me. Now it may be a toy, but what could it be in 10 or 15 years? It's awesome to be so close to this girl.



I mean, is she not the cutest?


And the faces she makes can be too much! I don't even know how she does it.



In this picture she kept "picking the turtle's boogies." That's why her finger's on the turtle's nose. So silly.


The first time she went down this slide, the slide acted as a catapult shooting her up unexpectedly at the end. It surprised her, her mom, and me. The next time she went down, I slowed her down a bit before she reached the end.




And this one was my favorite.

The biggest surprise was the next morning when I could hardly walk. I spent so much time squatting to take the pictures my thighs hurt! But, it was totally worth it to take pictures of this sweet girl!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs