Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{ Never Ever Ever }
Linkup

”Never


Today Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup is hosting a one day link up where I get to tell you things you will never, ever, EVER hear me say.

Things like:

1) Why don't we skip the queso tonight?



2) 75 bottles of nail polish is obviously enough.

3) Let me drop this sociology class for an engineering class.

4) I have enough camera gear.


5) How about I do the laundry tonight?

6) I couldn't possibly find another song to buy on iTunes.

7) This free Kindle book looks great...but I'm not going to download it.


8) I couldn't possibly watch another episode of Downton Abbey.

9) Or Bones. Or Criminal Minds. Or The Walking Dead.

10) I love New Orleans in the summer. I just can't get enough of the heat and humidity.


What would you Never, Ever, EVER say?




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs