Monday, February 25, 2013

Studying...

...it's what I do.

I love my classes. I love the material. I'm unbelievably happy with school.

I'm not happy with how it affects my blog life.

Seriously.

I put a lot of time into school. I study a lot, I write papers, I prepare for the next step. I'm that student who is generally on top of everything. Nothing sneaks up on me, I have everything written down, I add to discussion in class. I've become, undeniably, a N.E.R.D.

Life is pretty busy, midterms are going on currently. I have 2 papers due in the next week and I have exams in 3 classes. It's a bit crazy but I'm making it.

Finally, a lot has happened in the past month I have told you nothing about. So, here's a quick recap...hopefully with full details to come. But, judging by the recent past, do me a favor and don't hold your breath - or anything you don't want to be holding for a really long time.

So, anyway, recap. We're just going to do this in bullet form.

  • The last weekend of January my Grandfather passed away. While somewhat expected, still somewhat surprising. I was blessed to be able to go to Ohio to be with my family for his services. I did enjoy getting to spend time with my family. I don't know when that may happen again and I'm glad I was able to go.
  • The weekend immediately following that I made the trip to San Antonio to visit my mom and dad. The hubs and I had a great time. We watched movies, ate some delicious food, even made a nice little stop by the Medina River and I got to use my camera. It was a great time but I was so glad to get home.
  • In all of this, my sweet adorable niece turned two!! I can't believe how big she's getting. We were able to spend her actual birthday with her which meant we've been with her on her actual birthday every year. We were at the hospital the day she was born, we were babysitting her on her birthday last year, and this year we watch her eat king cake like a boss. (Video included for the total awesomeness that she is!)


You're welcome for that! I'm sure it just made your day! The girl is too cute for her own good. And sorry about the crazy camera placement. She would get interested in the phone if she saw it, so I was trying to hide it. It worked this once!

Alrighty y'all. That's my update. I have a lot of homework to do and should get to it, but I did want to take a second to share this with you! 





No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs