Sunday, December 23, 2012

College Vox Box Review

Yeah, this is a little late...sorry! I do think it's a little odd that they didn't send the college box a bit before or a bit after finals...by the time I got mine, I was busy studying away...so instead, you'll get a quick review of a couple of the products in my box. I didn't get any pictures of the products in use - sorry!

NYC New York Color Glitter Eye Liner: Seriously, this was great. I didn't love the glitter in it. I felt like I was back in jr. high, but it went on so easily! Even the glitter came out of it. I've used the E.L.F. eye liner pencil, it didn't go on very easily, but the NYC one did. I'm actually going to go buy a regular black one after my Urban Decay one is gone. I think it'll be my new standard eye liner. Definitely worth trying!


Pentel EnerGel-X Pen: The particular pen I got was GREAT! I love a good gel pen. But, I've used the EnerGel pens many times in my life and about 25% of the time their product skips! I wan't to whole heartedly recommend the product but I just can't! But, I will definitely consider buying another pen to try it out again. Maybe Pentel will change my mind!

The rest of my products just didn't excite me enough to blog about, but here you go!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs