Thursday, December 20, 2012

And, That's a Wrap!!!

Well, I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. But, finals have a way of controlling 2 weeks of your life for studying and then more time as your brain returns to it's previous state of not Jello. And then I've been babysitting my adorable niece a lot the past couple of weeks. So, I haven't been blogging. Not one bit. I have a huge goal this Christmas Break: make a blogging plan for next semester. Which includes but is not limited to, scheduling posts ahead of time for mid-terms and finals so I don't disappear on y'all again!

But, what matters now is the Fall 2012 semester is officially over and all of my grades have been posted. And my grades turned out something like this:
Ok, so to say I'm ridiculously proud of this semester is an understatement!!! I can't believe I made 4 As!!!  I really expected one more B in there but I'm not complaining in the the least!  And, to top it off, I made the Dean's List this semester!! Woot!!

After such a great semester, me and my new friend Cassey decided to hit the town and have fun for the night! But, first we met at her apartment, had some nice adult beverages and played some Just Dance 3 on the wii before heading out!

Then, it was off to hibachi! Yum! This is only my second time EVER going to hibachi and it was fun. And SO delicious!
Fried Rice!! Yum!

Cassey and me!
After enjoying our dinner we wanted something else to do. We figured we could get some drinks at a bar, but we instead headed to Harrah's. You see, we could drink for free and maybe win some money...sadly, I didn't win any money, but I still had a lot of fun playing penny slots!


Now, I'm all ready for Christmas. I have all of the presents wrapped and under the tree, except two, and my Christmas cards are mailed. I'm so excited for the rest of Christmas break! I have big plans!!


  • Meet up with my friend Tressie for coffee and photography fun!
  • Take LOTS of photos!
  • Make gumbo - I make a delicious gumbo and after Christmas, once it's cold, it'll be gumbo time!
  • Read, Read READ!!! 
  • Organize our storage unit! And my iTunes. And my iPhoto.
So, those are the big things. If I accomplish those, it'll be a great Christmas break! And so far, I'm going in the right direction - starting with this blog post. I'm working on more posts and I can't wait to post plenty before the semester starts - and plenty more once it does start!

Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas, best of luck on all of your Christmas shopping, and make sure to spend some time with the ones that you love!







No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs