Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


{ one }
What is currently on your wish list?
  • A blog makeover! I am itching to have someone do a blog design for me but, with the holidays coming up, it's just going to have to wait.
  • Taylor Swift's new cd - RED. 
  • Nail polish, nail polish, nail polish! Since I got a new phone last month and the holidays are coming up, I'm not buying any nail polish and I'm going through withdrawals!
  • Good jeans. The problem with wearing plus sizes is it's REALLY hard to buy jeans that look good. All of my jeans give me mom butt, I just don't know what to do about getting jeans that look good on me. Any plus size girls out there have any suggestions?




{ two }
Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
  • Want a good time waster? Temple Run. It's an endless running game with some minor objectives. I can play it way too much.

{ three }
What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
  • 666 Park Avenue is currently a must watch. If you're not watching it, please do! It's so interesting!
  • Revolution is the other must watch show that both hubs and I are watching. Hubs likes Triple 6 more than Revolution, but Revolution is my favorite.
  • Nashville and Elementary are two other shows I watch too and both are really good.




{ four }
Share your social media Links. Tell us your favorite and why.
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Instagram (Username: BettyB1114) is my favorite though. They say a picture says a thousand words which means it says a lot more than a single tweet can. :)

{ five }
What is a TV series or movie or song you could watch or listen to over and over and over and never get tired of?
  • TV Series: Criminal Minds
  • Movie: Inception
  • Song: Cruise






1 comment:

LWLH said...

I'm about to redo my blog after the holidays too. I don't have the time right now to do all the coding tho. :)

 
site design by designer blogs