Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social {vol 12}

Sunday Social


I'm linking up again for Sunday Social! I absolutely love the questions that Neely and Ashley come up with each week. This weeks theme? Where we go online.

{one}
What is the first website you log on to each day?
Usually I log on to Facebook and Twitter first, I am frequently asking myself, why? about Facebook. I'm usually about 1 friend request from deleting the whole thing. But, with school back in, I'm playing on the computer much less and doing a lot more homework so my school email is starting to be the first up each day.


{two}
Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about?
A lot of times I'll check out Cake Wrecks and see some cakes that bakers just did a horrible job on. And then, on Sunday's they switch it up and offer you Sunday Sweets, which are some of the most amazing cakes you will ever see.


{three}
Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest. Any time. There's virtually no drama there. I love it. And I love looking at all the funny and pretty things there are to see.


{four}
Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram. I love the photos. I think they help tell a better story than just a tweet alone!


{five}
Favorite Youtube video?
My favorite part is the guy at 2:26 who does the wink and nod. I'll watch that part several times...


{six}
Biggest Online Pet Peeve?
Political and religious tweets/Facebook posts/blog posts/etc. Here's the fact, there is nothing you are going to post online (especially tweet/Facebook) that is going to change my mind about it anything. Especially if I read something and with one quick google search can find out your lack of education on the subject. I read your blog and follow you because I'm interested in your life. I just prefer not to know about your political thoughts. And, if it happens to often, I typically unfollow you if I agree with you or not.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

AMEN about facebook & politics. AMEN!!!

Nicholl Vincent said...

i go back and forth with wanting to get rid of Facebook too!

Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Ivana said...

I couldn't agree more! I've stopped using Facebook for personal issues, I only keep it to promote my blog. And I'll choose Pinteres over Facebook any time!

Good luck at school!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

 
site design by designer blogs