Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social {vol 4}


Sunday Social


Today is Social Sunday, the Fashion edition!

{one}
What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love Ann Taylor. There is ALWAYS something I want there. But, I'm not a big fan of The Loft...it's not as good!


{two}
If you could afford anything and everything, which designer would you covet?
For me, it's all about shoes...Manolo Blahnik, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo.




{three}
Must have closet staple?
Light, flowy, skirts and dresses! They are great for summer...and the long ones, keep me from having to shave all the time too!


{four}
Favorite kind of shoes? (Brand or Type)
Brand: Nine West and Antonio Milani for what I can afford! Those two are staples in my shoe closet!
Type: Ballet flats. They are so comfy and convenient! I wear them all the time!


{five}
Best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
Probably the $120 velvet 3/4 length jacket I got at Ann Taylor for $10. I'm pretty proud of that. But there might be something better because I spend a lot of time in the clearance section, so I get some good deals!


{six}
Style you would love to try?
Smoking shoes!





1 comment:

raisingahappyfamily-momof8 said...

fun answers! and those shoes..wow!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
have a great week!

 
site design by designer blogs