Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social {vol 3}


Sunday Social


This week I'm linking up on time to Sunday Social for a discussion on music! Yippee!

{one}
What is your all-time favorite song?

Hum...this is hard. I like SO many songs. But, I'm going to go with Alan Jackson's Chatahoochee. I have fond memories of this song. Matter of fact, it's mine and my dad's song! I can remember listening to this song really loud as a kid and dancing around the living room. It's a favorite for sure!


{two}
What is your favorite singer or band?


Taylor Swift! She's so cute and I just love her music!!


{three}
What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

I guess I would pick Christina Perri's A Thousand Years is it perfect? No. But does it make me fall more in love with my husband each time I hear it, yes. And that, that means a lot!


{four}
What songs put you in a  good mood?

When I'm having a bad day, there is one song that always. Always puts a smile on my face. Just watch it and see if you aren't smiling by the end.


{five}
What is your favorite road trip music?
For me, a good country music playlist can get you far! But pretty much anything you can dance to in the car is a winner!


{six}
What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Hum...there's nothing that I can think of...I'm a pretty open book when it comes to music...




7 comments:

Jen said...

I love that Christina Perri song! And my boys and I always sing I like to move it! Stopping over from the link up :)

Meghan said...

Taylor Swift makes me happy, too! :)

The Moseleys said...

Ooh I love Taylor Swift. I totally spaced on her for my post! Whoops!

Found you from the Sunday Social linkup.

http://talesofbeautyforashes.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Can't help but love Taylor Swift!
-Paige
http://elopingstethoscope.blogspot.com

Savannah :) said...

Ahhh. I love both Taylor Swift and "A Thousand Years" too. Also, I just danced around my room to "I Like To Move It" :D *Sunday Social Link Love*

Nicholl Vincent said...

Taylor is amazing!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Have a great Sunday!

KatyK said...

Lol move it move it would put me in a great mood if I heard it too. Its just so silly now that I associate it with Madagascar.

 
site design by designer blogs