Sunday, June 10, 2012

Social Sunday {vol. 1}



Sunday Social


Today I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social! It should be a lot of fun. Today, you get to learn a few things about me and my blog! I hope you enjoy!

{one}
How did you come up with your blog name?
Originally my blog was named It Takes Two. It was something to use that was available so I could hurry up and get started! Then, after a little over a year of blogging, I just wasn't happy with it anymore. It wasn't me. So, I started thinking about a new blog name and came up with Unscripted Journey and I knew it was right! It was perfect! Unscripted refers to how life never goes as we planned and how we can't control everything. Life is unscripted. And Journey refers to a couple of things. Life is a journey. My life isn't about where I'm going but instead more about how I get there. And, I love to travel, so it sort of refers to that as well. So, that's where my blog name came from!


{two}
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the world it opens up to me. I get to see so many other view points, people, ways of doing things and places all because of blogging. I have friends in other countries now and think it's absolutely amazing! I love getting to know people by blogging it's just amazing!


{three}
What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
One is actually a person, Kayleigh at A Million Little Somethings. It's like I met my friend soul mate. We have so much in common and I know I have a great friend in her! Actual thing (not a person)? Instagram! I have so much photographing stuff with my phone now! Anything is open to be photographed...even my vitamins...what have I become?


{four}
Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Twitter. I love the conversations I have with other people on Twitter! Yesterday? Me and Neely discussed the finer things in life - like Magic Mike and Channing Tatum. Not to mention, I get to see everyone post pictures of their pretty nail polish!


{five}
If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Wow. This one is hard. Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling were both serious candidates. But, I think I'm going to have to say Scarlett Johansson, I have total girl crush on her! Also in the running was Rachel McAdams. I really like her movies and think she would be cool to meet. And, I thought about putting Tom Hanks on the ballot as well...So, really any one of those people could start reading my blog any day now and make me blog famous.


{six}
What is something you want people to know about your blog?
That my blogging goal (despite the comment above) is not to become blog famous. It seems that there are a lot of challenges that come with being blog famous. I love what I have to offer now and I like not having the pressure that comes with being a large blog. I would be honored if I had hundreds of followers but, I've had the same number of followers for months and I'm ok with it. This is my blog, it represents my life and I'm happy with whatever it is - and whatever it becomes!




5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the meaning behind your blog name! I really like your answer to the last question. Keep blogging for you!

Chelsea Marie said...

I love your blog name and I also love the men that you chose to read your blog! :) I'm a new follower!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

a perfect blog name!!

nice answers :)

happy sunday!

Mrs. Jennifer Lynn said...

Channing Tatum and Ryan Goslin are both good topics to talk about :) (I found your blog through the Sunday Social.)

{kayleigh nikolai} said...

Awwwww! I need to get better at reading your blog. Thanks for making me smile. :) :) Love ya!

 
site design by designer blogs