Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday



Today is Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! I love having a chance to show off all of my pins, and this week, it time for funny, witty little things! I hope you laugh just a little bit today!




This next one is so true for me!




I laughed when I read this...but what really settled my love for it, was the comment from the previous pinner.




The previous pinner said: "And I wish the last two were forced to eat night lock." I couldn't agree more.


When I was in high school, we had a girl from Germany live with us for 4 months and go to school with us. While she was here, there was also another girl from Germany going to school at our school. It was always so interesting listening to them talk in German together. And I can say "I love you" in German, so this makes it funnier.




This last one is my favorite. It makes me giggle the mostest.




Happy Wednesday! Hope these help you get through hump day with a smile on your face.



2 comments:

Krista said...

HA HA I love these E cards! The German one is great!

Jessica Renee said...

i looove the last one!! haha

 
site design by designer blogs