Friday, June 1, 2012

Nail Files {vol 4}

The Nail Files


Nail Polish is my newest obsession! I have a growing collection of polishes and even more quickly growing wish list of polishes I want! And, I have found, I love to combine my nail polish obsession with my Instagram obsession! (You should totally follow me on Instagram if you aren't, my username is bettyb1114!) So, today I present you with my Instagramed manicures!




1) My Mom (Pink Glitter), My sister (Blue - Crossed with Mom) and Me (Teal Glitter) on Mother's Day.
2) Pure Ice All Night Long with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and a Gap Gold Rush accent and tips.
3) Same as #2 but without the Gold Rush tips.
4) Wet n Wild Pink Glitter with a Pink Glitter Half Moon and China Glaze White on White for accent.
5) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hot Magenta with a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar accent.
6) China Glaze Fast Track with a China Glaze For Audrey accent.
7) Sinful Colors 24/7 with Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope layered on top.
8) Sinful Colors 24/7

I am also taking today to introduce you to my new blog - Top Coat Tales! I didn't feel like including all of my manicures on this blog, so I started a dedicated nail polish blog. And let me tell you, there's a blogging community for everything and I am in love with the nail polish blogging community. If you don't want to get addicted to nail polish further, just don't even look at those fabulous blogs - they'll just make you want every color. Ever!

So, if you have a second, go check out the meeting of 2 of my most favorite nail polishes on my new blog Top Coat Tales!




3 comments:

Alexis said...

I have 24/7, actually picked out by my 4 year old, and have not been bold enough to wear it myself. Your pictures make me want to paint some hot pink nails.

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Very nice! I have that Sinful colors and it's AMAZING :)

tara said...

ohhh i love mani #6!

 
site design by designer blogs