Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Short & Sweet

Today I'm linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. The theme for the week is shorts and I was super inspired and bring to you 3 different outfits - with one pair of shorts at their center! I'm in love with these outfits and wish I could have all three of them in my closet now! So here they are!


Friday's Fancies Short & Sweet




These red shorts are just so exciting and I would just so love to have them to wear. And I really like the versatility they have - they would be so much fun! This was interesting to put these outfits together. I'm kind of surprised at how alike and different they are at the same time.Similar leather was used in all of the purses. The shoes had some of the same color leather in them. Even the nail polishes were in the same fun, bright family. (Although none will compare to that neon green!) I could definitely see hanging out with friends going on in all of these. My favorite touch though may be the big floppy hat in the last outfit!

Well, I hope y'all have a great weekend! I have work tomorrow (which really won't be that bad) and then I'll spend Sunday relaxing with the hubs! Who knows what else this weekend may have in store...maybe a movie tonight after work? We'll see!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs