Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Star: Hi, I'm Betty!



So, today I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues for her Blog Star link up.

In my Social Sunday post, I told you that  being blog famous is not a goal for my blog. But, just because I don't want to be blog famous doesn't mean that I don't feel like a total {blog} rockstar here at my blog! So, today I'm showing off my awesomeness!

For anyone who might be new to my blog here's the important things to know!

{one}
I'm Betty (obviously, from the title...) and I'm married to the love of my life. Originally known on this blog as Mr. B he's more affectionately known now as "the hubs" or "hubs." We've been married for a year and a half and are currently living with his parents. The main focus of my blog is living life as newlyweds!



{two}
I have the most adorable niece ever!! Seriously, this girl is awesome! I take all sorts of pictures and always enjoy seeing her which is pretty much every Wednesday. She's seriously the cutest kid ever!




{three}
I have an addiction to Pinterest and every Wednesday I link-up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. It's tons of fun and currently, my posts are themed. Here's an example from last week.





{four}
I recently answered six awesome questions about blogging in my Social Sunday post! Check it out to find out the meaning to the universe - or at least how this blog became known as Unscripted Journey. Did you know this isn't the first name this blog has had?


{five}
Know I'm a nail polish addict. That is all.



{six}
I'm a Texan transplanted to New Orleans. Did you know that ranch isn't the number one condiment everywhere? Who knew?


{seven}
I love photography. I have a Nikon D3100 that is my bestest camera ever! I've taken some pretty awesome photos and have found an area of photography that really speaks to me.



{eight}
I'm currently (as in, when it's not summer) in college. I recently changed majors from Civil Engineering to Sociology. Yep. Quite a change. You can read more about that here.


{nine}
Feel free to find me on:
Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram


{ten}
If y'all post some really nice stuff, I might be able to convince the hubs to let me show you his puffer fish impersonation - it's awesome!


Welcome to my blog, I hope you join me as I blog my life!









2 comments:

Mrs. Monologues said...

Thank you for linking up, you are a total blog rockstar. Have you ever linked up for The Nail Files on Fridays at Fabulousbutevil.com? Nail polish link-up great for any fans.

Ivana said...

Love this post, it's so fun and honest :) Your niece is seriously one of the cutest kids ever :) And I can't wait to hear more about your rockstar blog life ;)

Have an amazing weekend!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

 
site design by designer blogs