Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday {Vol 12}



We're calling this the Texas Edition!

I grew up in Texas and there are so many things I didn't realize were Texas things. For example, did you know ranch dressing is a staple condiment in Texas? It can go on everything from salad to pizza. Not to so much elsewhere...who knew? So, today is all things Texas!

I worked in Bexar county (and lived in next door Kendall country) for awhile and it even became part of mine and hubs' nicknames when we first started dating...This one is kind of special to me!





This is so very true!





The Riverwalk! If you want good, reasonably priced Mexican food on the Riverwalk, you must eat at Casa Rio! It's a favorite in my family!





My favorite fast food in the world is Whataburger. I Absolutely love it. I may also be known to travel to Baton Rouge (an hour away) just to eat it!








I always enjoyed tubing. Sometimes, I want to drive all the way out to tube in the Guadalupe or San Marcos rivers...it is always so much fun!


Source: topix.com via Betty on Pinterest



My favorite time to be a Texan is in March/April when the bluebonnets are blooming. It's proof that God Blessed Texas.




I miss Texas, but these make home feel a little bit closer!




2 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

This is so fun! I'm such a proud Texan, it's ridiculous. ha!

I live in Bexar County so of course know how to say that buuuut I admit I say WATERburger! haha.

Sarah said...

I've never been to Texas, but these are great pins!

 
site design by designer blogs