Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! {vol 11}

Today I'm linking up again for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! And, this week I'm featuring some of the things I've pinned recently that make me laugh! Enjoy!!



This one seems like such a great place to start!





Oh, how I appreciate good grammar!










Queso: The State Appetizer of Texas





Source: i.imgur.com via Betty on Pinterest





This is how I feel abut anything that can potentially sting me!



Hope you enjoyed! Have a great Hump Day!!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those grammar ones always crack me up. LOL

The life of Clare said...

I'm obsessed with good grammar! My spelling is pretty bad but I get so annoyed when people use the wrong words, when people use U, UR, K etc, and when people say youse!

 
site design by designer blogs