Monday, April 9, 2012

Miscellany Monday

I'm Back!

Boy, how have I missed this place! There is so much to catch you up on and I plan to do that starting....now! I've started my Dance It Out playlist and I'm ready to go! But first, a quick picture (because every blog post is better with a photo!)
Me & The Niece for Day #6 of #photoadayApril
#shadow

  • Last week was spring break from school. Aww man was that amazing! I have needed that for like...a month. I feel so refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the semester. Seriously, major homework time after this blog post!
  • I still don't understand why UNO made our Spring Break in APRIL! I was ready for it first of March. Waiting until mid-March (When I think it should be) would have been torture enough. I barely had the patience to make it until April!
  • I've recently gotten like 9 new Scentsy Bars. My collection is finally starting to hold it's own! I have more I want, but that will wait awhile! Now, because I'm such a nerd, I think I'm going to "review" my scents soon. I know I'm frequently trying to find new scents and seeing what other people think can help sometimes...
  • I spent a couple of days of spring break reading The Hunger Games. Oh.Em.Gee. Seriously, LOVED it! I'm thinking about rereading it just because I know was reading so fast that I missed stuff...
  • I also saw the Hunger Games movie. And hubs gladly went with me. Was I late jumping on the bandwagon? Sure. Am I ok with that? Most definitely. I never deny myself the chance to read amazing books!
  • Random thought: Living with the in-laws has improved my laundry skills. I am the type who will wait until I have nothing left to wear and then wash clothes. But, their dryer doesn't work so well, so I find that I'm keeping up with the laundry more. If I don't, clothes won't be dry when I need them!
  • Tonight, I'm going to go with the hubs and see Titanic in 3D! Titanic is one of my most favorite movies. When it first came out, I was not allowed to see it in theaters (I was only like 10 or 11. I was in 5th grade.) So, it's been a missing part of my life. Now, I finally get to see it on the big screen! I'm SOOOO excited!
  • I finally bought a bottle of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Seriously, this stuff is life changing! I haven't ruined a manicure since I've bought it!
  • I read about 200 blog posts this weekend and was STILL behind. I finally marked anything older than March 15th read. It was that or never read a blog again. (Ok, not really, but it was a little overwhelming.) 
  • I haven't seen my sister in quite awhile which means I'm missing about 100 songs I love on my iPod. I hate buying them because I know she has them, but geezums...Youtube on my phone SUCKS. 
  • I've seriously thought about telling my sister we should just share an iTunes account and let both of our computers use it. It would seriously make both of our lives easier...
  • I LOVE Instagram! I'm so glad they finally made it for Android! But, I'm kind of flustered with how it works on my phone. It seems like it's a real mess despite all of the bug fixes they've done. And it won't save the photos to my phone for anything. They say there's a delay. But they NEVER show up. (Well, the last 6 or 7 haven't ever shown up.) So, I can't use it with any other apps because it's too much of a hassle. I have to open the photo up in the web browser, then save it to my phone, then open it up in the second app. I'm not happy about this. iPhone instagram users, does it save to your phone easily? By the amount of multi-app Instagram photos I've seen, I want to think that it does, but I could be wrong...
  • I need to make an eye doctor appointment. I need new contacts soon and I'm pretty sure I need a new prescription. I definitely do for my glasses, but probably for my contacts too. Once I go to the eye doctor, I'm seriously getting a new pair of glasses. The ones I currently have are so bad I can't drive with them! It's unbelievable! If something happened, I couldn't rely on my glasses as back up...

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

Ok, I think that that says a lot of what you need to know to be caught up. And I'm linking this up to Miscellany Monday because seriously, this is pretty darn random! Have a great Monday y'all and I can't wait to share more with you this week! I'm back! (I've even got post ideas for almost 2 weeks written out in my Erin Condren planner! I can't wait to share so much with you again!)






1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Instagram will post my pictures wherever I want them (twitter, FB, etc.) all at one time and it saves the picture right to my camera roll. I can choose to have the original saved or not, but it's an overall setting, not for each photo. Make sense? It's super easy!

 
site design by designer blogs