Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday {vol 10}

This is the 3rd post I've started in the past 2 days. I'm trying to blog but nothing is coming to me. So, today, I'm just going to link up with the Vintage Apple. I might not say much, I might say a lot. I don't know yet. But, it's a way to break the silence.



Today I'm featuring shoes! I LOVE shoes! And I LOVE all of the shoes I get to see on Pinterest I may have never seen otherwise. Shoes, you are one of my greatest loves!



Jimmy Choo. How I love you. And, you always make me sing Kelli Pickler's Going Out in Style.



I am very drawn to bows, and these shoes are no different!


Source: zappos.com via Betty on Pinterest

These have a great retro vibe to them!


Source: google.ca via Betty on Pinterest

2 straps? And they're red? Makes for such a unique shoe!


Source: twitter.com via Betty on Pinterest

I wasn't a big Sperry's fan. And then I saw these. Sparkles? Yes, thank you.



These are a need. Seriously, best shoes ever.


Source: google.com.mx via Betty on Pinterest

Because no post is ever complete without nail polish.


Source: bing.com via Betty on Pinterest

And a couple of laughs to put a smile on your face. (Doesn't this make you want to go listen to the song?)



And just because he's super sexy and this just perpetuates it.




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs