Saturday, March 31, 2012

Give Me a Break

Hey y'all! I know, it's been over a week since I've posted here. I'm sorry! I have really missed it!

But, this isn't really an "I'm coming back" post.    :(

You see I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately. Seriously, school has been keeping me busy and this semester has been more difficult than I had thought it would be. And, I have been so busy trying to keep my head above water that I haven't really been doing anything I love. No reading, blogging's been random, movie watching has been sparse. I just haven't been feeling very much like myself.

So, next week is spring break (seriously, way too late in the semester. I hate UNO.) I spent yesterday eating junk food, watching movies (I watched 3!) And I read all of Hunger Games. O.M.G. Maybe I'll even go see the movie this week! Oh, and maybe sneak in the other 2 books too. They were great!!!

But, as part of this regrouping, I'm not using the computer much other than to do homework. I'm just decompressing. Not keeping up with stuff. You know being introspective and what not. Enjoying not being plugged in so much. It feels so great already.

So, this is just to let you know, I'll be back after spring break. (Just one week!) I'm going to spend some time deciding how this blog is going to work while I'm in school. I'm just not able to post as often anymore. And my post haven't been what they used to be. So, I'll let you know what I figure out when I come back, but I really need this break!

Y'all have a great weekend! And, a few prayers that I keep feeling better over the next week would be appreciate. I already feel so much more like me after just one day!

(Oh, and you won't be seeing much of me on twitter either...I'm just kind of pretending none of it's happening. It feels so good to be disconnected for a little while!)

And, one other thing. I know I haven't been commenting much the past month or so, but I wanted to let you know I've been reading your blogs whenever I can. Seriously, google reader is up on my phone a lot and I'm still reading all of the amazing posts each of you writes!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs