Saturday, March 17, 2012

Giggles

Thank you to everyone who left me such amazing comments on my last post! I have some things I'm working on because of that post, but I will tell you more about that later!

Today's post is all about the good! And to lighten the mood on this here blog!

On Wednesday Mr. B and I were watching our adorable niece. I had fed her dinner, which is a mess. I was supposed to just wipe her down with wipes but that would have used most of the wipes up...so, I grabbed a wash cloth, a couple of toys, and set her on the counter where I essentially sponge bathed her. This was some of the most fun I've ever had with her and ended up grabbing my phone to record this fun! She kept taking the toy (I call it a blowfish in the video and that seems to be right, so we'll stick to that) and throwing it into the sink. I would grab it and give it back to her and the process would start all over.  She loved it! It just tickled her so much and we did this for probably 10 to 15 minutes. It just got her laughing so much!

So, here's a video for you to enjoy, because everyone enjoy's baby's laughs...they're the absolute best!

*I edited this video on youtube, and eventually it should be a few seconds shorter and be rotated for a more pleasant viewing experiences...they said this may take a little while to update, so please bear with me while we wait on youtube to do it's thing!

**Thanks to Lindsay for suggesting I upload this youtube from my phone...I had no idea I could do that and I greatly appreciate her helping me with that. I really needed a chance to lighten the mood here!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be at a Saint Patricks Day parade tomorrow and can't wait to hang out with friends, take pictures and enjoy a beautiful day!! Do you have any Saint Patricks Day plans?



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs