Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Tangerine Tango


Friday's Fancies: Tangerine Tango





Today I am linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving again for a little Friday's Fancies!

We were prompted with the color of the season: Tangerine. And I knew exactly what I was going to do!

First I started with this white dress! I like that it has some texture to it and I knew it would make the perfect canvas for all of the tangerine I was imagining!

Then I added those beautiful Michael Kors shoes! I LOVE bows and the bows on the front of these flats are just the perfect detail! When I saw them, I knew they were the perfect shoes for this accent. I could just see myself doing something touristy in this outfit already!

And that purse from Nine West is just a great accent with the tangerine and the flowers added some additional color in such a fun way!

Those earrings there are from Anthropologie...I just LOVE their shape and the tangerine and gold combo! It's just absolutely gorgeous!

I decided that an orange belt would be a great along with that beautiful Tiffany scarf! And the butterflies are so great with the floral pattern on the purse! Oh, and since I have to do something touristy in this outfit, I added some sunglasses! These Prada sunnies are just fabulous! I am starting to think I might need them!! And, just for a little razzle dazzle on my fingertips a little bit of Essie nail polish!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go figure out a way to make this outfit on the cheap so I can wear something similar this summer!

Have a great weekend!!



1 comment:

Clare Christine said...

Fabulous tangerine...and I am TOTALLY crushing on those earrings, they are wonderful!! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs