Monday, February 13, 2012

Putting My Blog Out There


FYI: Today is going to be a 2 post day today! I try to keep these to a minimum but today is Neely's "Get Your Blog Out There" Link up and today is Galetine's and my dear friend Kayleigh will posting on my blog (and I'll be posting on her's - you'll have to check it out!) and I just couldn't choose. I hope you enjoy both!



Alrighty, on to business!


The Hubs & I on our wedding day!


Want to learn more about me?  Check out my About Me page!

I'm married to the love of my life. I can't not tell you about him!

Want to know more about my fashion sense? Check out my latest Friday's Fancies post!

I have the cutest niece EVER. You can see how cute in this post!

I am back in school for Civil Engineering. And I have some big goals for this semester!

Christmas too far way for your taste? Take a peek at Christmas with my family!

I'm working on a 101 in 1001 list. You can check up on my progress!

I'm a Twilight Fan. Are you?

And finally, over there on the right are links to different pages I've created. They'll tell you about frequently featured people on my blog, tell you our story and show you our wedding.

And, just remember, I LOVE Pinterest and tweet my way through college, catch up with me in these places too!




2 comments:

Cait said...

cute blog girl :)

Danielle said...

I love the "formerly known as" tag :) It makes me think of Prince! Haha, I'm a new follower!

 
site design by designer blogs