Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! {vol 9}

Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple to spend a little time talking about the things I've pinned!





Source: i.imgur.com via Betty on Pinterest


This outfit makes me want to go get one of the Jason Wu pieces from Target! It would pretty easy to recreate on a budget!!






This outfit totally encourages my current love of leopard print! I saw a leopard print pencil skirt on another blog and I NEED it...I think leopard print is my new obsession!






This smoothie makes me want to take smoothies in the mornings!






Bacon Guacamole Wontons. Don't these sound devine? I NEED to make these!




Source: google.com via Betty on Pinterest


Um, yeah...doesn't this just make you giggle? I seriously am going to do this one day when I have kid!






Yes, I need to include nail polish and I have a love of sparkley gold nail polish! I think this is at my local target and may be the next added to my collection!






Kayleigh would have to come aways to help me move the body, but I know she'd be there!






Seriously, people need some grammer lessons these days! (How many people didn't get this?) My other grammer pet peeve: unnecessary quotation marks!


I hope y'all enjoyed this edition of Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and remember:

Go enter my Scentsy giveaway!! You know you want to!!!






2 comments:

Katie said...

Those outfits make me want to go shopping so bad! I need a wardrobe overhaul!

Nicole Rene said...

Bahahaha the baby... hahahaha still laughing about it... this is something I would sooo try to do lol!!!

 
site design by designer blogs