Friday, February 10, 2012

The Nail Files


The Nail Files



Today, I'm also linking up with Fabulous But Evil to celebrate my latest manicure! I must say, my skills of painting my own nails is improving tremendously and that gives me great pleasure! Sadly, I'm not painting my nails as much being in school, but I did make sure to get a nice pretty color on my nails just in time for Valentine's Day!


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet.
This is one of my most favorite colors to wear. It is similar to China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. So it's a red polish with fine red glitter in it. I just love wearing it and it makes me so happy to look down and see all of the sparkle! I'm a big fan of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes. I like how they go on my nails and I like their price, $2.50 a bottle in New Orleans! I've been pretty happy with them! And I'm about to go buy a second bottle of this nail polish for back up. What you can tell from this picture is I've already used up to the top of the label of this bottle! 


P.S. Mom, if you're reading this, you can feel free to just mail me a gift card to Target for my birthday next month...I'm itching for some more nail polish and I would love for you to support my habit!!


P.P.S. Oh, and I'm hoping to catch a better picture of my nails to replace this one with...hopefully that happens soon.


P.P.P.S. And one other thing, this nail polish is called Red Carpet. I frequently call it Rouge Car-pet, like how Aldo Raine says it in Inglourious Basterds....






5 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

OMG I loooove that color!! Red polishes are my favorite, I'm gonna have to pick this one up! :)

and LOVE the new blog layout btw! Did you do it yourself?

Julia Miller said...

Very pretty

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Nice color!

tara said...

this is one of my favorite colors! love it!

Sarah E. said...

That is GORGEOUS!! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

 
site design by designer blogs