Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!!!

Today my adorable, amazing niece is turning one. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was getting text message updates about Lindsay progressing through labor waiting to hear that it was time to rush to the hospital! (I had just a few days available to take off, so I worked until Parker was about to be born and took the next day off.) Then, I got the text, the one that had me leaving work like a bat out of hell! I was SO excited to meet this little girl.

It will always be one of the most special moments of my life the first time I held her! So, to celebrate this amazing girl's first year of life, we're going to take a photo trip through her life - from my point of view!


February 2011

The nurse letting Parker's Paparazzi get a picture! 

Me & Parker!



March 2011

Snuggles with Uncle John


April 2011
Bath Time!
Easter Sunday!


May 2011

The sweetest kisses!


June 2011

One of my most favorite pictures of Parker. So sweet!

July 2011
Parker on the Fourth of July!

August 2011
At the Beach relaxing on Uncle John!
Parker at her Dedication Party!
September 2011
A picture while I was babysitting Parker...
One of 2 I took the whole month of September, I slacked!

November 2011
Parker's first Thanksgiving.
Another one of my most favorite photos!

December 2011
Oh, this girl cracks me up!!!

Seriously, she's too cute!
Parker's First Christmas

January 2012
Playing with Parker!
February 2012
Parker playing during the Superbowl!

So, here we are, a year worth of Parker! I can't believe it's been a year! I can't believe my sweet little niece is ONE! But, it's also so sweet. She will choose to let me hold her when I come over. And the other night, she was tired and while she was sitting in my lap she would lean onto me to snuggle a bit. It just melted my heart! This little girl is just amazing and seeing her personality grow has been amazing and I can't wait to see what the next year brings! 

Parker, I love you pretty girl, happy FIRST birthday!








1 comment:

Lindsay said...

SO this post has me crying! It's so hard to believe that it's been OVER a year (now) since that first day, at the hospital. I love seeing all these pictures, it melts my heart!

 
site design by designer blogs