Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies


Red & Pink




{Long Distance Loving} is always so wonderful to host Friday's Fancies every week! I slacked off for awhile there but I'm so glad to be back on the wagon and this week I've planned a little something to wear for a Valentine's date with the hubby!

I LOVE polka dots and thought that this dress was the perfect canvas for a little pink and red! The cardigan and shoes were the perfect for some solid pink and red. And, just in case the outfit wasn't quite fanciful enough, that beautiful ring is from Tiffany's. And can it get any more fanciful than that?

Oh, I do love making up an outfit for Friday's Fancies and this one is one of my favorites!!

So, today I'm offering a double feature on Friday's Fancies! Tomorrow is my dear niece's first birthday party, and thought I would should you what I would wear to her party if money was no object!


Friday's Fancies: Parker's Party





I decided to keep the outfit neutral to focus on the blue skinnies! But a little color is added with the scarf and ring! I'm really in love with the outfit and would love to have one like it in my closet!

SWell, I hope y'all have a great weekend! I know it's going to be wonderful for us. We're watching my niece tonight and tomorrow's her party. Then, I think I'm spending Sunday catching up on all of your amazing blogs! It's been  a crazy week and I'm looking forward to having a little bit of quiet on Sunday too! And be prepared, there's lots of neat stuff in the works so stay tuned!!




3 comments:

Romance In A Glance said...

I'm loving both of these! I love red and pink together during this month. That's just the romantic in me ;)

You should come check out my pink and red wedding board! Have a great weekend!

Clare Christine said...

Both of your outfits are fabulous! I love the polka dot dress with the pink accessories (perfect for Valentine's Day) and the casual night out look is perfect as well. The brown, blue, and touch of yellow combination is great! Darling blog :) Hope you have been enjoying your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

Betty! I love both outfits--they're amazing! I love the polka dots in the first and all the blue in the second :) love the new blog look! hope you've had a great weekend! xoxo {av}

 
site design by designer blogs