Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill


photobucket


Today I'm linking up with Blonde Undercover Blonde and The Vintage Apple for another episode of Eff, Marry Kill. Today's theme is Nicholas Sparks' Movies. I'm picking which actors that have starred in Nicholas Sparks movies I would Eff, Marry & Kill. 

Eff
Channing Tatum (Dear John)



Yeah, he may be the sexiest man alive. Just saying. I've loved him in Step Up, I loved him again Dear John. And, I am WAY to excited for The Vow to come out so I can love him in that too!




Marry
Ryan Gosling (The Notebook)



Yeah, he's just amazing. I love his movies and the Hey Girl things just make him even cuter!





Kill
Miley Cyrus



Yeah...she was ok...then she went off the deep end all dancing on a poll on national television and all. The world would just be better without her now...Plus, she about drove me crazy when The Climb was popular.


8 comments:

Heather said...

I think that of the two, I would marry Channing...Gorgeous!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Channing and Ryan for sure! Oh they are beautiful!

Love how you threw in miley-laughing really hard!!

Victoria said...

funny mix :)

i agree 100% with you! yumm ryan and channing!!

Page Twenty-Two said...

Can I bend the rules and eff/marry ryan and kill the other 2? Haha I just love him THAT much! :)

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

Channing and Ryan....oh my goodness.... can Eff and marry them both?!?!?! LOL!

Thanks for playing along!!!!

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

omg, please kill Miley Cyrus! She is sooo annoying! And I definitely want to marry Ryan Gosling. I mean, who wouldn't want to marry him, lol!

Happy Thursday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Cassandra Johnson said...

Yeah, I'd have to marry Channing instead. They've both gorgeous, but Channing totally does it for me!

And I concur, kill Miley!

Rebekah said...

Excellent choices Betty! Channing is my favorite! The Climb got under my skin like crazy. I'm still not sure why I found that song so irritating.

 
site design by designer blogs