Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Am I Going To Do?

In a previous post, I told you how I was going to be going to school this semester! I'm so excited and I'm ready to get to down to business and get my college degree. It's going to be fun for me. And hard work, I know that. But, I'm looking forward to getting my degree. I'm currently enrolled as a Civil Engineering major and I can't wait to be doing math problems again. I'm weird...I like doing math problems.

But, with this change I know that blogging is going to be different for me to. It's going to have to be less fly by the seat of my pants and much more planned. It's a different change for me. I like writing on a whim. I like the way that a post captures where I am at that very moment. The day I post a blog is the same day I wrote it. But, it's time for change. I love blogging. It's something I do for me. It's my diary of sorts. It gives me a place to be myself that I can't always be in real life. But, I'm going to accept this change and go with the flow.

So, that means that I'm going to have to change how I blog and interact with the blogging world.

First, that means I'm going to try and schedule my blog posts ahead of time. I want to get as much blogging done on the weekends and in my spare time as possible. I want to make sure that you get to read about my life, even if there is a delay or something.

Second, I'm going to schedule a few link-ups and things where I just need to link up on the day that the blog posts. Next weeks goals are Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and the Nail Files. We'll see how this goes and adjust as I like, you know, since it's my blog and all!

Third, I'm going to have to figure out how to read and comment on blogs. I'm sad about this. Currently, I have about 35-40 posts a day to read and comment on and it usually takes me a little while to do that. So, I need some help from y'all, how do you comment on blogs efficiently? And how many blogs do you read? I like being active on the blogs I'm reading, so I only try to read blogs that fully interest me.

So, what I want to tell you is, I'm going to try my best and be a good blogger over the coming months. But, if y'all could have some patience with me while I adjust to the changes, it would mean a lot to me! I love y'all. Seriously, blogging is one of my most favorite parts of life and I'm not looking to abandon it! And, if you don't already, start following me on twitter! I'm going to try and be there as much as possible every day!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs