Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Target Tuesday




Welcome to Target Tuesday: School Supply Edition!!!

With school starting today, I made a trip to my local Target this weekend to get my school supplies so I would be one prepared student. So, today's Target Tuesday is all about some of my new things for school!

Brita Blue Filtered Personal Water Bottle - 20oz

I got this so that I can drink plenty of water during the day and not need to worry about where I refill my bottle from! I'm really looking forward to using this and drinking a lot more water during the day and being more hydrated! Go health!

Thermos 9 Can Lunch Duffle with Flower

I got this super cute, insulated lunch box, too! I plan to take my lunch every day along with some healthy snack options. This is going to be the perfect, cute way to take all of that delicious, healthy food along with me.

Xhilaration cheetah Lg Tote

I also got this fabulous tote to carry my books around in! It's going to be the perfect, stylish way to be prepared for class! 

So, those are a few of the things I got for school! I hope y'all are have a great day, and do a little browsing at Target yourself!






6 comments:

tara said...

that cheetah tote is too cute!!!

Mandy said...

I got my brita bottle about 5 months ago. I LOVE IT!!! I typically hate tap water and we always bought bottle water because I was to cheap to get a brita for the fridge. (Oh and it had to be cold water for me to drink it) Since I've gotten my Brita bottle from Target :) I don't care if its tap or cold. I drink it. And you can get those coupons when checking out for refills which is a plus.

rkjalernpan said...

Do you love the brita?! I have been debating it because the water is so yucky in Knoxville. Cute blog!

Sara S said...

Love the tote!

Kathryn said...

Love my brita bottles! Saved me from my tap water.

Alyssa said...

Love the cheetah tote! So cute!!

 
site design by designer blogs