Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! {vol 8}





google


Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pintersting Wednesday!

I LOVE Pinterest but had stopped pinning a lot after my life got crazy in October/November. But, I'm back! We'll see how long it lasts now that I'm school though! (I'm predicting Pinterest to be one of my ways to take a break during studying!)

This past week, I went through and cleaned up all of my inboards. For awhile, I was nut and didn't want a bunch of boards. Don't ask me why, I just didn't. But then I realized, maybe it's a better to have more pin boards. I may or may not have realized this when I couldn't find anything!

And, I gave my boards cute names. Which I'm enjoying!

But, what you're really interested in is my pins, so I'll show those to you now! Today, we're looking at some nail polish ideas that I like!







This Chanel nail polish was discontinued in 2007 and sells for a fortune online. Maybe Chanel can put the nail polish on the market again soon? I'm DYING to try it!






Seriously, Tiffany blue nail polish a la Audrey Hepburn. This is no longer a want. It is a NEED!






I'm loving the sparkle with the black tips...I'm going to have to try this at some point!!






After my nail polish collection grows some more, I'm going to have to try this look! I LOVE it and my nails are dying to rock this look!






Of course, like when you become obsessed with anything, suddenly you find out that there's this much more costly world you can get involved in. Who knew nail polish could get so expensive? Not me, that's or sure! But it doesn't stop me from oohing and ahhing like crazy over these polishes!

So, there's my link up this week. Hopefully my nail polish collection starts growing tremendously soon...I swear, I'm bored with my colors already!




7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oooo, pretty nail polish!

Holly said...

Gorgeous! I love the last one!

Alyssa said...

Looove the Tiffany blue! So pretty! These are all great! You can't go wrong with sparkles! :)

Life With Lauren said...

All of them are amazing! The last one is my favorite!

Julie said...

I completely adore glitter polish, I've been rocking it for a few weeks now and I'm in love!

Ivana said...

I´m so in love with all these polishes! Ready for a shopping spree :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Rueann16 said...

The champagne color is gorgeous! I have to find one like that!

 
site design by designer blogs