Friday, January 13, 2012

The Nail Files



The Nail Files



Today I'm linking up for the Nail Files!!! I've just recently begun painting my nails regularly. Until about a year ago, I was a habitual nail biter. Now, I'm one of those girls that cries of a broken nail. A broken nail. Seriously, what's happened to me! (Ok, I don't actually cry, but I do think sometimes it may be the best option!) So, here's what you care about, my nail!



Colors:
Essie, Size Matters (Christmas gift from Hubby!)
Accent Nail: Sally Hansen, Strobe Light




6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those are great colors! Love the glitter nail, it's so pretty!

tara said...

i always love a glitter accent nail! :)

Jessica Renee said...

Pretty! I love both colors! and it's funny because I've been a nail biter my entire life but recently too I've become obsessed with painting my nails! Now I notice I bite them if I take the polish off so it looks like I'll need them painted forever! haha

Ivana said...

I´m obsessed with Essie´s Size Matters! (but you already know that :) It looks beautiful on you (and I´m loving your rings!)
You should definitely enter my Facebook nail polish event! Check it out here

Happy Sunday!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Julia Miller said...

Love the colors.

Sarah E. said...

Gorgeous red and love the glitter accent nail :)

 
site design by designer blogs