Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Future's So Bright...

Well, today's a sad day in my life. My Tigers lost last night and I'm still trying not to cry. Yes, I'm overly attached to a football team. But, I'm trying to focus on other things.

Like getting laundry done.

And making a menu.

And writing my pen pal.

And writing my bestie.

And working on a new, not Christmas, blog layout.

And finishing registering for school.

Yep, you read that last one right. Finishing registering for classes. Next week, I am going back to college. My goal was to make it to LSU this semester but, after very frustrating experience with my previous school in San Antonio, I was unable to get enrolled at LSU. So, I went with plan B. I'm going back to the University of New Orleans. I went there a couple of years ago and could get enrolled in just a matter of days. So, I did. I'm going back as a Civil Engineering major and can't wait to start kicking school's butt!

I've registered already for 12 hours. I have calculus, an engineering class, and chemistry. I'm hoping to get  my art elective in this year if I can get a class that's open with the right time to fit in with my other classes. The art elective is something that is easy for me to pick up along the way. And, it will be easier to pick it up when I'm not trying to pick my classes from the left overs!

So, now, I'm doing the fun part of school! I'm going to be picking out my binders and other fun accessories! Classes start on Tuesday and I'm going to be ready!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Does this mean you won't be moving to BR??? :( But we should meet up sometime anyway!!

YAY - excited for you!! I bet you will do very well!

Britt @ A Southern Bee DIary said...

Still trying to cope... ah hopefully saturday will bring much more joy!!

XO. Britt
A Southern Bee Diary

:)

Asha said...

Wow you are taking so many hard courses at one time! I hope you still find time to blog in the midst of all that schoolwork!
Congrats on going back :)

Kathy S said...

That's exciting. Good luck with your new classes!

thirtyflirtyandthriving said...

I saw the implication of your return to school from your twitter. That's so exciting! My stinking lack of internet at my apartment makes it excruciatingly to follow and comment on blogs, but I just wanted to let you know I'm kind of addicted to yours! :)

 
site design by designer blogs