Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Fashion Education

Today, I'm linking up for Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving. I haven't linked up in awhile and have missed creating these fun outfits. Money's no object when putting together your Friday's Fancies post, so I try to make sure I use as many items that I can't afford as possible!

Today's outfit is a little number I've put together for school, enjoy!


Fashion Education




This outfit is perfect for school. The dress with leggings is so cute, but also layers are good for keeping warm in classrooms that are notoriously cold all the time. Thanks to the Cardigan and scarf, additional layers are always handy. And flats allow me to walk around campus without killing my feet.  And this bag is PERFECT! Every girl needs a cute bag to carry her books in and this one is it. (Seriously, why carry a book bag when you can carry something cute and functional!) Plus, this outfit will easily look cute if the hubby and I decide to go out in the evening after I finish classes and he's off work!

I hope y'all all have a great Friday!! And enjoy you're weekend!! Can you believe, this is the last weekend in January? We're already 1/12 of the way the 2012...Let's bring on February and Valentine's Day!




3 comments:

{kayleigh nikolai} said...

I might have to start linking up for this...it looks like so much fun and I have been looking for an excuse to play with Polyvore!! :D

Holly said...

I love that you paired leopard print with checkers! And that dress is SOO adorable!!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Loving those leopard loafers! So cute! And hey, do you make these boards on your own? They are really cute, and I love how you place them, if so!
happy Friday!

 
site design by designer blogs