Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Accent Vlog!

Y'all, I'm very excited to be doing my first vlog! And this one is an accent vlog (as you probably guessed from the title of this post!) I hope you enjoy! (Sorry if it's a little long, I tried to keep it short...)


Here are the words and the questions I had to answer in the vlog.

Say these words: 
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught 

Answer the following:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? 

What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? 

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? 

What do you call gym shoes? 

What do you say to address a group of people? 

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? 

What do you call your grandparents? 

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? 

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? 

What is the thing you change the TV channel with?



So, it's your call, do I have an accent? If so, what would you call it?





4 comments:

{kayleigh nikolai} said...

I. Loved. This. You are tooooo cute. :) I may have to try this next month, but while your accent is adorbs....mine is all very Wisconsin like.

{kayleigh nikolai} said...

PS: I tagged you in that meme. But if you don't have time I understand! Or if it is the same one you already had. ;)

Rueann16 said...

Where'd my comment go. Oh no!

Rueann16 said...

Oh - I'll post again. You say Caramel and data weird. :) And I say boo-fay. I don't have much of an accent either, but for some reason I have a oo and u thing. Cute vlog.

 
site design by designer blogs