Monday, January 30, 2012

101 in 1001: Things I'm Happy/Thankful For





Today is my first post to complete my goal of writing 28 lists of things I'm happy and thankful for each month. I saw a couple of other bloggers do this as part of their 101 in 1001s and I thought it was a great idea. So, today I'm getting started!

{ one }
I'm thankful for my amazing husband. I could write tons of posts on this alone, and you might see him on each list but he's definitely starting this one! He is amazing and supports me in everything I want to do and accomplish. He has been so great in helping me get started with school this month and all of the craziness that goes along with that. He's just awesome that way!

{ two }
I'm thankful for my awesome bloggy friend, Kayleigh. We met in this blogging world and we've become best friends so quickly! I feel like I've met my twin! Seriously, we like all the same things. It's unbelievable!  Mr. B always gets so confused when we're skypeing because I'm laughing all the time! And, she's done so much to encourage me in walk with Christ and I really appreciate her all the more for it.

{ three }
I'm thankful for my new school supplies! I love going into class knowing I'm prepared and have the supplies I need to be successful at school. The smell of new binders, my new lunchbox, my new tote bag, they're awesome. And, super cute, so that makes it all the better!

{ four }
I'm thankful for my Erin Condren planner that is helping keep me organized and prepared. I know where to find out what's going on in my life all the time and can plan ahead. I love being prepared in class and knowing what's going on! Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's so cute I WANT to write in it ALL the time!

So, there's what I'm thankful for this month! I'm glad to be focusing on the things that I'm thankful for so that I can always remember how awesome and amazing my life is! 



2 comments:

Ivana said...

What an amazing post! It´s so important to remember all the things we should be thankful for! You are a lucky woman!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

{kayleigh nikolai} said...

I love you so much. That is all.

Oh, and you just made my day. That too.

 
site design by designer blogs