Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WILW


Today I'm linking up for WILW. I haven't done this link up in awhile and thought this week would be great for it!

{one}
I'm loving my current nail polish!!
I've redone it since this pic and they look even better!!
Oh, and I'm totally rocking the accent nail...it's awesome!!
 {two}
I'm loving taht Coke is wondering why people
were confused with the holiday cans.
Maybe this can help.

I'm loving that I spent the afternoon with this cutie!!!
We had fun playing, eating lunch and taking a nap!!!

Today's been a great Wednesday and I'm loving that I'll be spending the evening hanging out with friends tonight! It's going to be fun!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Wonderful things to love!!

Kathy S said...

Yeah, those new Coke cans are definitely confusing.

 
site design by designer blogs