Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Want To Send You a Chrissymus Card!!!!

Now, I'm not the first to think of this, I actually got the idea from Mrs. Monologues (who is wonderfully snarky and worth being in your must-read list of blogs. You should TOTALLY go check out her blog and follow her. )

I'd love to send you a Christmas Card. Seriously, I've got some cute cards all picked out (via Target!) and my stamps are ready!! I'd love to send you a nice little note to make your holiday's brighter. So, feel free to add your address to the form below and I'll be sending you a Christmas card!!

Also, if you want to do a Christmas Card exchange, I'd love to receive one from you!






4 comments:

Carissa said...

I'd love to get a christmas card from you! How about an exchange of cards?! :)

Kathryn said...

Yay! Fun, send me your address too!

Mandy said...

I would love to send you two a card! What is your new address?

Kathy S said...

What a great idea. I'd love to send you a card as well!

 
site design by designer blogs