Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chrissymus Movies!


Day 4 is about holiday movies. Now, I touched on this with Holiday traditions, but we'll talk about it again because I don't want to not have a post today! :)

First up, and foremost, I must always watch the 24 hours of A Christmas Story. Seriously, how can you not LOVE a movie with a line as awesome as "Oh, Fudge. Except, I didn't say fudge." Seriously, best line in a movie. Ever.

 This year, I think I'm going to have to watch National Lampoon's Christmas movie. I've never seen it before but everyone here in bloggy land keep talking all about how awesome it is and how it's the must see, so I think I'm going to have to check it out. How can all of bloggy land be wrong?

The other requirement Christmas movie in our house is Love Actually. I could watch it anytime of the year, but Mr. B only likes to watch it at Christmas to "keep it special." (Yeah, whatever.)

Now, the one movie we don't touch with a 39 1/2 foot pole (hehe, notice the Christmas movie reference. I know, I'm awesome!) is Elf. I'm sorrry, if Will Ferrell even considers a movie, I know it's not for me. I've seen it, but Will Ferrell just grates on my nerves. Like serious grate. Like a grater to cheese. It can't stand him. And just don't like Elf because he's in it...sorry. (Please don't hate on me Elf Lovers. Please.)

 So yep, that's the movie story at our house. I can't wait to see what all of y'all watch!! 



2 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Those are my 3 favorite Christmas movies!! Christmas Vacation is just so silly, that's one of the first ones I watch every year, you'll like it. And I must admit, Elf is another one of my faves! :p

Victoria said...

great choices! i love these movies too.

hooray for the holidays!

 
site design by designer blogs