Monday, November 28, 2011

Favorite Gift



Day 1: Fave Gift Received Ever


I'll be honest, I'm actually having to do some serious thinking about what my favorite Christmas gift ever was. Nothing really jumps out at me as my all time favorite.

My most memorable gift is probably the Super Sonic Ear my parents got me one year. It would amplify sound and I would pretend I was Harriet the Spy trying to hear things and find clues to solve things.

Yes, I was really this cool.

 (Mom, Dad, if you're reading this, the super sonic ear was really cool!)

I believe the same year I got the Super Sonic ear was the same year we got the Nintendo 64. With Banjo Kazooie. I still want to play Banjo Kazooie, but I don't have what I need...

I know I got plenty of cool things over the years, including a shredder (yes, a shredder, I love my shredder). But, I'm just not sure what tops the charts as my "fave gift ever."

3 comments:

Mia Maree said...

cute!! And your Holiday blog design rocks! So cute!

LC said...

Visiting from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

That looks like fun!!

Shane Prather said...

I loved all of my spy toys! I had this, binoculars where you could see behind you, and sunglasses that were actually a camera. Fun times :)

 
site design by designer blogs