Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 8 - Lee & Lindsay


Today on 30 Days of Thanksgiving I'm giving thanks for my awesome brother-in-law and sister-in-law. These two are the parents of my adorable niece, Parker, who I featured yesterday!


Lee & Lindsay are pretty awesome. When I first moved to New Orleans, they let me live with them. It was such a risk for all of us and it worked out so well. It really helped make my transition to a new city so much easier! For that, I will always be grateful!

They are also so much fun for us to hang out with. We always enjoy spending time hanging out with them watching movies, chit chatting, and whatever else we may do. It's great that the four of us get along so well. Mr. B and Lee are two peas in a pod and it's great that I'm able to hang out so well with Lindsay. It's just awesome when you get along with everyone in your family like we do with them!

So, there you go, that's day 8!

(And if you want to keep up with Lee, Lindsay and Parker, Lindsay blogs here.)



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So sweet! We love you :)

 
site design by designer blogs