Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 5 - Blogging & Bloggy Friends


Today is Day 5 of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving.

For the first few days, I focused on family, and tomorrow, I will be focusing on my family again. But, for today, on my BLOGGY VERSARY! I'm going to be thankful for blogging and my bloggy friends.

On November 7, 2010, I posted this post. A year ago today I was getting ready to be married. And here I am a year later, married. And year into blogging. 

I love all of my followers! Especially you 37 who have followed me in GFC!! (If you haven't followed me in GFC, could you do me a big bloggy versary favor and follow me over there! It would really make my day! Just click that follow button and let me know you're out there! I really would like to know how many of you actually follow me!)

When I started blogging, I really started for the journaling side of it. Isn't that why so many start? But like everyone, I really started to love the followers to! Y'all are all so awesome! 

And I love the friendships that I've started to develop over the past year. It's so awesome to have people who understand and appreciate my love of blogging! And tweeting!

So, thank you all for following my story. It's so awesome to have all of y'all following my life!




1 comment:

Kathy S said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Here's to another great year!

 
site design by designer blogs