Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 3 - Sister



Today, we're talking about my sister.

She's a pretty cool cat. When we were kids, we fought like cats and dogs. Seriously, it was bad. But, about 6 years ago, we moved to San Antonio and became the only other person we really knew, so we started hanging out because we had no one else to hang out with. And, here we are, 6 years later and we get a long much better. Don't catch us early in the morning with my alarm going off...we're still a little catty then, but we're much better than we were.

Now, she's one of my good friends. We talk on the phone and keep up with each other. We've found a system that works for us. And it works pretty well. When you look back on our childhood, you probably wouldn't have expected what you find today, I didn't. 

Now, she's pretty awesome. She finished college in four years. She's found a j.o.b. and is doing pretty good with her life. I'm very proud of her! I can't wait to see where she goes in life!!

So, yeah, I'm pretty thankful for her!



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs