Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 10 - Steve & Amy


Sorry I've been a bit absent lately. I'm going to catch up on my 30 Days of Thanksgiving, and I'm going to get started today. 

Today I'm being thankful for our dear friends, Steve and Amy. They are Stephen and Carly's parents. 

Steve and Amy are pretty awesome. Mr. B has known Steve since they were in school together. And over time Amy, Lee & Lindsay and myself joined the picture. Now we're all friends! It works out so great that we all enjoy hanging out together. It's sad that they live all the way in North Carolina.  Because we can't hang out with them more. But, I always look forward to our trips to see them. And, talking to Amy on the phone. (Which doesn't happen near enough because I suck at making phone calls...)

So, yep, I'm thankful for Steve and Amy. It's great to have friends as awesome as they are!  



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs