Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 1 - The Hubby


Today, I'm ready to get back into the blogging way. I've been terribly busy the past few weeks and you know about that. (Travel, moving, etc.) These past few weeks have also been a challenging time for me emotionally so, this is really a chance for me to remember all of the things I have in life to be thankful for. Some of these days may be about the big things and some of these days may be about the small things. But, fact of the matter is, each one of these make such an important difference in my life, and I just want to remember everything I have to be thankful for!

So, here's day one.

My Wonderful, Ah.maz.ing. Hubby, Mr. B


On November 14, 2011, I will have been married to Mr. B for a year. I can't even begin to believe that! I loved our wedding. I loved getting to say "I do" to this amazing man. And I have loved our first year of marriage.

Mr. B is great. He puts up with so many of my crazy mood swings. And he's great for reminding me to eat to help curb those mood swings. (Seriously, does anyone else find their temperament to be so much better if they eat regularly!) He's always there to help me with things (the top shelf?) and he is always putting me before himself. Seriously, I could not ask for a better husband.


I tell him frequently, if God would have given me what I thought I wanted in a husband, I would have been so unhappy. I had no clue. But, by giving me Mr. B, he gave me everything I needed and wanted and then some. I'm so glad that I'm married to Mr B and not someone else!

Mr. B and I pray together every night. It's one of my favorite times of the day. You see, each night, I thank God for Mr. B and Mr. B thanks God for me. And it's not a generic thank you. We usually name something specific. And I love this time. A lot of time he says something I do for him that I didn't even know was important to him, but I just do it because I love him. And then those things go into my memory for the future as things he really appreciates. It's pretty awesome.


So, there's day one. Come back tomorrow and see what I'm thankful for on day 2!






No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs